PT RECEPTIONIST HIRING NOW
· Supercuts Parkside Town Commons – 7175 O’Kelly Chapel Road, Cary
· Supercuts Village District (formally Cameron Village) 526 Daniels Street, Raleigh
Supercuts is one of the industry’s most recognized salon brands. We offer outstanding development and training, with special emphasis on technical skills, have an established career path for those who want to grow their careers, offer a competitive wage and outstanding benefits, and are dedicated to every one of our stylists and their success.
Every Supercuts receptionist is expected to help us market and grow the business, provide excellent guest service, control expenses and complete all tasks required in the position.
Supercuts offers a wide range of professional services, including haircuts, color and highlights, waxing and specialty services. We use proprietary tools and techniques for exceptional results. No-appointment necessary, and guests can check in online or by phone.
At Supercuts, we are dedicated to creating a friendly, welcoming atmosphere and delivering the highest quality standards for our stylists and guests. Simply put, this has made us the industry leader since 1975.
• Ability to work in a dynamic salon environment.
• Good time management skills, good judgment, and the ability to multi-task.
• Well-developed interpersonal skills to communicate in a professional and courteous manner with customers, co-workers, and management.
• Computer knowledge including but not limited to point-of-sale systems and data entry.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends.
If you are still in school but will be graduating soon, we encourage you to apply as a Stylist in Training.
Text "SUPERCUTS76" to 44000!
HAIRCUTS – COLOR – WAXING – TREATMENTS – EDUCATION – CAREER ADVANCEMENT
Nothing is more important to us than the safety of our team and our communities. That’s why we worked with top infectious disease doctors at the University of Minnesota to create our safe salon commitment. https://www.supercuts.co