We know that hair is more than just a sport or hobby: It’s in your DNA
The store manager’s primary role is to ensure the store’s profitability, ensure customer satisfaction and generate an enthusiastic and professional environment where employees are continuously inspired, through effective leadership, to do their best.
The manager must be a constant role model for all employees and have the ability to inspire respect and creativity; understand the Operating Principles and effectively communicate these principles.
The Store Manager has the same duties as those outlined in the Management Team job Description. Additionally, they are responsible for the following:
• Interview and hire staff.
• Evaluate employee performance.
• Set goals for individual employees.
• Document important conversations, incidents, and goals.
• Approve time off.
• Conduct store meetings.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Business management skills (scheduling, cash management, reporting). • Models and expects excellence.
• Ability to lead and inspire others.
• Effective coaching ability.
• Outstanding communication skills.
• Professional appearance and presence.