LNJ Investments Corporation dba SmartStyle is a large franchise of salons that currently operate in 64 locations across Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Kentucky, and West Virginia. LNJ is the top sales leader for the Regis Corporation. We have a driven mindset to develop employees to their greatest potential and we are dedicated to strong growth. The company’s operating approach is unique to the beauty industry and challenges it’s team members to “want more” with the belief of strong work ethic and loyalty.
We are looking for a “performance driven” Operations Director (OD) that has a proven track record of Service and Retail Sales. They will be a champion of LNJ culture and ensure strong performance in top line sales. The successful candidate will lead a campaign of aggressive recruiting of new employees and ensure LNJ processes are in compliance across the company. This person will review ongoing performance results and be an “active manager” in continuous improvement. This person will assist the President, CFO and COO as required in improving company performance and strategy. The successful candidate will be a reliable professional who thrives in a high-energy, high-volume environment, with a focus on “real-time” problem solving.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES REQUIRED:
· Intermediate Skill in MS Excel (3+ years) Proficient at using Word, PowerPoint, etc.
· Excellent Communication Skills and able to communicate with Owners, Senior Leaders & large audiences. (3+ years)
· Strong Data Analysis, ability to Synthesize Data, Recognize trends & Create sales strategies (3+ Years)
· Familiar with common reporting documents, e.g., P&Ls, Service and Retail Sales Reports, etc.
· Strong Coaching and People Development (5+ years)
· Demonstrated performance in successfully achieving objectives and using self-initiative in a rapid paced environment. (3+ years)
· Beauty and Hair Care Experience is strongly desired
Essential Job Functions:
· Exercises good judgment.
· Demonstrates adaptability and flexibility to changing needs and requirements.
· Demonstrates accountability, dependability, and ethics.
· Travels to Salons to facilitate training sessions, inventory counts, and any other requirements. (travel requirement 50%)
· Understands product trends and customer’s needs/customer service.
· Delivers strong organization and time management skills.
· Maintain strong gross sales performance.
· Have working-level knowledge of retail and backbar products.
· Define and analyze metrics that provide the team with process insight.
· Meet monthly, quarterly, and annual goals.